Social Starter Kit
Combining best in class WCM and leading Social Community software
Build your brand and activate your on- and off-site community.
- Increase brand awareness for new prospects and increase engagement with your existing audience
- Gain insight into how customers are using products and services and foster brand advocacy
- Easily launch new social functionality including blogs, forums, and follow/friend relationship building
- Personalize the on-site experience based on your user's activities in social networks
Increasing Brand Awareness and Loyalty
In their "U.S. Mobile & Social Media Forecast 2012-2016" PQ Media found that social networks are the largest and fastest-growing market segment in mobile and social media, increasing 45.9% in 2011 to US$ 2.28 billion in revenue.
There's no question word of mouth is going digital: potential customers are learning about you in social channels every day, so listening and becoming a part of social media conversations is crucial to the overall customer experience. The challenge comes in building up your own on-site community and leveraging that activity from today’s customer to drive tomorrow’s customer.
End-to-End Customer Lifecycle Engagement
The Social Starter Kit, powered by Telligent's best-in-class enterprise collaboration and community software, helps you:
- Engage site visitors: "Snap on" blogs, forums, and other community widgets quickly and easily into your existing site, enabling you to manage social and other channel engagement from a single platform
- Improve product and service offerings: Provide community collaborative support and voice of the customer listening environments to tap into the products and solutions your audience is looking for
- Maximize the customer lifecycle: Leverage community activity to provide the digital word of mouth and recommendations that turns an on-the-fence prospect into a paying customer and increase retention of existing customers
Learn more about the Telligent Social Starter Kit for Sitecore.
Engaging website incorporates contest participation through Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
Improve and deepen customer relationships and drive new business with an on-site branded community that complements your off-site social networking efforts.
Get more insight into the collaboration between Telligent and Sitecore for community solutions on-site.
Cadbury gets social in an engaging contest incorporating community activity.
The case for developing an on-site branded community to drive engagement with your target audience.