Community & Social Media
Build and Engage with Social Media and Community
Drop the monologue and start conversing with your visitors. With Sitecore, you can:
- Connect with customers at every stage of the lifecycle using built-in functionality for blogs, wikis, forums, polls, surveys, web forms, and more
- Integrate leading social media platforms such as YetAnotherForum and Telligent
- Gain visibility for your brand with social sharing controls as well as automated social site user authentication and integrations to Twitter, Facebook and more
Combine Your Web and Social Media Strategies
As reported in eM+C, a study by market research firms Chadwick Martin Bailey and iModerate Research Technologies showed that consumers who are Facebook fans and Twitter followers of brands are more likely to recommend and buy from those brands than they were before becoming fans/followers.
For B2B and B2C companies alike, incorporating a social media strategy is a key initiative. Government organizations and non-profits are also finding success by fostering community interaction online. Sitecore makes it easy to integrate your website efforts with social media platforms and sites while also offering community features for your visitors right on your site. With Sitecore’s out-of-the-box Web 2.0 features, you can build a user community without complex programming.
Create an Active User Community
Wouldn’t you like to have more of a dialogue with site visitors, and provide a personalized, social customer experience? Sitecore lets you:
- Differentiate your site: Create a branded community that combines your unique personalized content and experience with your visitors’ contributions including social sharing ratings, reviews and other user-generated content
- Engage with visitors: Encourage visitors to express themselves and interact with your company via wikis, forums, and message boards
- Execute and measure your social campaigns: Share content with easy publishing to external networks like Facebook and Twitter from within one interface, and measure the success of your community efforts
The power of personalization and conversation management right in the hands of your developers, marketers and business users.
How to fully leverage social media tools to increase the business value of your website.
Building an active community onsite and in external social networks.
Leverage the power of Telligent's social community software for your Sitecore site
Built-In Social Media Tools Make Creating Communities Easier
- As a customer experience platform, Sitecore delivers the resources and technologies for capturing, organizing, storing, and producing content for an engaging web presence
- Sitecore provides integration services for many third-party tools like Pluck and Telligent for building communities and managing reputation
- User authentication using Facebook Connect, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and integrated posting to external social networks from within the Sitecore interface or on-site for site users
- Sitecore’s extensible platform provides application-level services for combining company-driven and user-generated content
- Content is managed centrally and can be personalized based on user’s site or social behavior
- Sitecore provides a full suite of social media tools, including: blogs, wikis, threaded discussions, photo sharing, podcasting, and video sharing