Search Engine Optimization
Get Found: Optimize Your Site for Search Engine Success
Ever wish you could see your site as the search engines see it? Now you can with the Sitecore Search Engine Optimization (SEO) module that lets you:
View and optimize your site from the search engine perspective to increase organic search rankings
Improve site rankings instantly with Google-friendly URLs
- Lead visitors directly to the information they want with built-in, powerful site search functionality
Analyze and optimize content before you even publish it using Sitecore’s SEO Optimization Toolkit
Move Up on the Page and Stay There
According to an analysis by iCrossing, 95 percent of all site traffic from search engines comes from Page 1 results. IAB Europe and InSites Consultancy reported that 40 percent of European users give up after checking the first ten search results and 70 percent give up after scanning the first 20 results. The bottom line? If your site doesn’t come out near the top of search engine rankings, you’re missing out on traffic and prospects.
Sitecore CMS ensures that your site makes it to the top of search engine results and then stays there by providing the constant analysis and optimization you need to avoid the content “drift” that derails so many SEO efforts over time. Predefined vocabularies of search engine-optimized content, and guidance on which keywords to use where (and in what density) make it easy for content creators to use the terms that will get you found fast and drive traffic to your site.
Drive More Visitors to Your Site with SEO
Offer customers what they’re looking for, and they will find you. Take advantage of the Sitecore CMS SEO module to:
Improve brand awareness: Make your brand the one that stands out with high page rankings when customers search for the types of products or services you offer
Increase site traffic: With easily updated, relevant and optimized content, you’ll entice more people to click on your site from higher-ranking organic search results
Gain a competitive advantage: Watch your own site grow more relevant as your competitors’ sites become less so, thanks to carefully crafted content optimized for search engine success
Next generation usability drives business results for your website team.
The power of personalization and conversation management right in the hands of your developers, marketers and business users.
Optimize your site and keep it there without ‘time drift’, improving your SEO and marketing success
Search engine optimization best practices to maximize your website traffic.
SEO Made Easy for Administrators and Content Editors
- The Sitecore Search Engine Optimization module helps administrators detect missing pieces of content which influence page rank while making existing content more search engine friendly
- The module is designed for both content editors and website developers to easily use
- The SEO tool can be used to analyze any page on your site and can be accessed from the Content Editor, Page Editor, and the Sitecore Desktop
- Using the SEO tool, you can optimize content on your site before it’s published
- The SEO page analysis gives you information about the page, keywords used, links, headings, images, and meta tags