7 Habits of Highly Effective Websites
Stephen Covey, author of the best-selling book, “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People,” identified important principles that also apply to websites. In this webinar, website expert Suzy McKee will discuss these principles and examine some of the most effective websites today.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Implement your site goals with consistency
- Balance user experiences with site goals
- Deliver value back to your web visitors
- Evaluate what on your website doesn’t work
...and much more...
The simple fact is that many organizations fail to harness the potential of their websites. If your organization is not fully using its website to 1) improve customer retention and relationships, 2) test marketing effectiveness, 3) increase lead generation, or 4) generate customer self-service – you can and should be getting more leverage from your website. If you are eager to get the most from your website, this webinar will be a valuable resource for you and your organization.
This webinar will benefit:
- Marketing directors, managers, executives
- Website content editors, managers
- Website developers
- Online and Website designers
- IT Personnel interested in public-facing website improvement
- CEOs, top-level executives
- Anyone with a stake in improving their website’s effectiveness
Download Podcast (audio only) or register below for the full webinar recording with video.
Already registered? Sign in: