Copenhagen, Denmark – March 8, 2017 – Sitecore®
, the global leader in customer experience management, today announced the complete list of winners of the Sitecore Experience Awards 2016. Every year, the Sitecore Experience Awards honor Sitecore customers and their partners who thoroughly demonstrate how their Sitecore solution is delivering an outstanding experience for customers and their own organization.
The categories for the 2016 awards across the Nordics were
- Best Content Strategy: The Best Content Strategy award winner showcases a digital content marketing strategy that transformed an organization’s website from company-centric to customer-centric. This year’s winner, Danske Bank, illustrated a persona-led content strategy, the research and planning processes that led to persona and content creation, and how content was delivered through relevant channels. Danske Bank demonstrated a significantly improved user experience built on personas and improved content, resulting in a large increase in number of customer leads, higher average time spent on site and increased customer satisfaction that proved the success of the content strategy.
- Marketing Agility: The Marketing Agility award recognizes marketing teams that have made significant, measurable gains in productivity and marketing ROI through the Sitecore platform. This year’s winner, Volvo Construction Equipment, outlined clear before and after scenarios for team output and content publishing times as well as any associated organizational or team advantages. As a result of their efforts, Volvo Construction Equipment have reduced time to market from 2-3 months to less than a month, are managing their sites with much less resources and have seen a 50 % decrease in maintenance costs.
- Real-time Engagement: The Real-time Engagement award recognizes marketing teams that are successfully delivering relevant, personalized, omnichannel content, in context and at the moment of engagement. This year’s winner, OKQ8 Scandinavia, illustrated the customer journey, showed both in-store and online content tailored to the customer and the channel, delivered in context. Judges also noted the evidence of engagement scoring, persona building, and other marketing automation functionalities in play.
- Best E-commerce Experience: The Best E-commerce Experience award recognizes organizations that are delivering a seamless, integrated ecommerce experience that makes the online browsing, selection, purchasing and post-purchasing process seamless, helpful and relevant. Built Sitecore Commerce, this year’s winner, KRM AG (ECCO), showcased personalized product suggestions, evidence of cross-selling and up-selling metrics, an omni-device shopping experience, and optimization strategies to improve shopping cart conversions. The project has been a success, not only in building a Sitecore e-commerce platform integrated with AX, but also in building and integrating with fulfilment, customer service, sales support and operations.
- Digital Innovation: The Digital Innovation award showcases marketing teams that have built a truly customer-centric online environment on the Sitecore® Experience Platform™. This year’s winner, FK Distribution, pushed the boundaries of what’s possible online; delivering a truly unique and useful site designed specifically for the FK Distribution customer, for how their customers interact online. Judges noted that the research involved a thorough analysis of the business challenges, which framed the project and that Sitecore functionality was instrumental to FK Distribution’s success.
- Best Data-driven Website: The Best Data-driven Website award entrants worked to showcase how they used the Sitecore Experience Database™ to track and analyze customer interactions, gain insights that influence future marketing decisions and automating the delivery of personalized marketing messages in real time. This year’s winner, Struers, helped its customer do just that, driving significantly more leads, more returning visits and overall improved customer experience.
- Global People’s Choice: The Global People’s Choice award put 43 projects in the limelight and up for the public vote. The three entries with the most votes on Facebook, RSPCA Queensland, Southampton Football Club and W.P. Carey were put forward to the Sitecore judging panel and an overall winner, Southampton Football Club and their partner, Delete was chosen based on the quality of their associated award-entry submission.
- The Regional Ultimate Experience: The Regional Ultimate Experience award winner is living the context marketing dream and can evidence, in detail, how they deliver the right content, to the right customer at the right time—every time. This year’s winner outlined how both their website and in store solutions made optimal use of content management, omnichannel marketing, and contextual intelligence. All entrants used Sitecore xDB and the winner, KRM AG (ECCO), showed intelligent use of marketing automation and personalization functionality. KRM AG (ECCO) was able to show marked improvement of before and after metrics and an overall improved customer experience.
“We were thrilled with the turnout of this year’s Sitecore Experience Award winners,” said Scott Anderson, CMO, Sitecore. “The depth of innovation, thought leadership and customer-centric thinking was the best yet and we are excited to see how future winners will harness the true power of context marketing.”
About the Experience Awards
The Sitecore Experience Awards is an international competition held on an annual basis. Winners are selected in several categories within each region. The nominations list is based on input from partners, customers, the press, analysts, and colleagues. Nominees are asked to submit an application outlining how they are using Sitecore to generate amazing experiences that feel personal to every customer and create a powerful brand halo across every channel that delivers real business results. Winners demonstrate creativity in presentation, integration with rich data sources and applications, an ability to educate, inform and motivate to action, and a compelling overall user experience.
to learn more about the awards and how to enter.
Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software that enables context marketing. The Sitecore® Experience Platform™ manages content, supplies contextual intelligence, automates communications, and enables personalized commerce, at scale. It empowers marketers to deliver content in context of how customers have engaged with their brand, across every channel, in real time—before, during, and after a sale. More than 4,900 brands––including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, easyJet, and L’Oréal–– have trusted Sitecore for context marketing to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
Lise Tvermoes Luckow
Sitecore and Own the Experience are registered trademarks of Sitecore Corporation A/S in the USA and other countries. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Sitecore reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing at any time without notice.
© 2017 Sitecore Corporation A/S. All rights reserved.